Independent Sales Rep
We are looking for a highly productive and detail-oriented Independent Sales Representative to help us sign on new clients for our Online Review Monitoring Service. The main goal of this service, is helping businesses improve their online ratings. By joining us in this freelance role, the ideal candidate will work independently to introduce our Online Review Monitoring Service to prospective clients, showcasing the need and value it will create for their company, and then work to execute closing sales of the service. Training and marketing materials will be provided.
WHAT KINDS OF EXPERIENCE SHOULD YOU HAVE?
• 3+ years sales and networking experience, in addition to client relationship-building. Marketing experience is a plus, as well.
• Proficient with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, and easily-adaptable to new tools and apps the organization may use.
• Experience working with business decision makers to help them achieve their goals.
• Basic budgeting experience is required.
WHAT’S THE PAY?
This is a sub-contracted freelance independent sales role for the organization. Compensation will be draw against commission. You may work at your own pace. The position will be eligible for bonuses, and you will also receive a monthly stipend to go towards expenses such as phone, wifi, networking events, etc at your discretion.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
We look forward to hearing about you and what you do! Make sure to send along:
• A cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for the gig, focusing on how your past experience has prepared you for this kind of position.
• Your detailed resume and list of at least 3 professional references.